Automotive Technician Jobs
St. Louis, MO
Looking for a long-term career with plenty of advancement opportunity? Look no further! At Honda of Frontenac, we pride ourselves in the development of our staff. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a great work ethic that are always looking to improve. We offer a newly renovated state of the art facility that includes a fully climate-controlled work environment. Full time positions offer competitive benefits with top of the industry pay plans at every position. We are a family owned and operated business where every employee is known by name and not just an employee number. Don't just take our word for it. Apply today and find out for yourself!
- Competitive industry pay
- Outlined career path with opportunities for advancement
- Team environment with bonus incentives based on individual performance
- 4-day, 40 hour work week (5 day weekend every 3 weeks)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Climate controlled and newly renovated workplace
- 401(k) plan + match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Discounts on products and services
- Saturday lunches
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Test to check systems and components are secure and working properly.
- Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem.
- Drive the vehicle for testing purposes and inspect/refill fluid levels as necessary.
- Perform quality 27-point Multi-Point Inspection
- Install a new oil drain plug and new oil filter and communicate oil levels to teammates.
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
- Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage.
- Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks.
- No experience required for entry-level positions – we will train!
- For more advanced positions, at least one year experience as an automotive technician in a dealership setting and the ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment (required)
- Effective analytical and communication skills with eagerness to improve
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Ability to work while standing with arms extended overhead for long periods
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- Automotive Technology Degree (preferred)
- Able to work some Saturdays
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Able to pass background check and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.